- Warship in Harbour Assessment
- Explosive Safety Management at Platform Level for Queen Elizabeth Class
- Ship/Class Explosive Safety Cases/Reports for Queen Elizabeth Class
- Safety Management Plans and Certification Strategies under JSP 430/ DSA02-DMR
- Naval Environment Assessment Statements (NEAS)
- Ship Explosives Store Safety Instructions (SEXSSIs)
- Effective Net Explosive Quantity (ENEQ) – The munition ENEQ, as published in the munition Ship Explosives Store Safety Instruction (SEXSSI) are used.
- Likelihood of that ENEQ detonating together in a practically instantaneous event – A range of external threats with potential WIH implications have been collated together to form a worst case / most likely harbour environment, termed the Generic Harbour Environment (GHE). In each case the probability of that initiating event occurring is presented.
OME Safety is a core capability and the team maintain currency and competency with relevant policies, including JSPs 520, 375 and 862, DSA02-DMR along with POSMS, POEMS and Def Stan 00-56.[spacer size=’medium’]
To view a PDF version of this case study please click here.[/two_third]